Skin revitalization and resurfacing, PIGMENTED LESIONS, vascular lesions
The first laser to feature 2 ultra-precise, best-in-class wavelengths (532/1064 nm) and 3 unique operating modes to treat a wide range of superficial and deep vascular lesions, pigmentary issues and skin revitalization concerns safely and effectively.
Before and After Results
View case study images from Cutera advocates.
excel V in action
Applications include rosacea, to diffuse redness, facial veins, leg veins, periorbital veins, angiomas, port wine stains, poikiloderma, wrinkles, venous malformations, bruising, inflammatory acne, benign pigmented lesions, age spots, small area hair removal, scars, and acne scars.
excel V handpieces
The Genesis V™ handpiece releases either the 532 or 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser energy in micropulses that gently and safely target microvasculature to stimulate the process of creating more collagen, thus improving the appearance of wrinkles and other noticeable signs of aging. You can polish and complete each aesthetic skin treatment with Cutera’s laser genesis™ procedure, an option popular with patients and practitioners alike.
excel V technology
- The most clinically effective long-pulse Nd:YAG for vascular lesions
- High-performance dual wavelength (532/1064)
- 532 nm clinically proven to be absorbed 5X greater by oxyhemoglobin than 595 nm
- Spot sizes ranging from 2-12 mm
- Capable of treating approximately 20 unique indications on every skin type