A New Generation Beyond CO2 or Erbium
"Pearl Fractional produces excellent results in a single treatment, even in the most difficult-to-treat areas, such as the upper lip. With YSGG’s optimal ratio of ablation and coagulation, deep fractional ablative treatments are not only effective, but my patients are delighted with only 5 days of downtime."
David J. Goldberg, M.D., Dermatologist
Pearl Fractional’s deep ablation and controlled thermal zone delivers maximum single-treatment results with superior patient comfort and minimal downtime.
- Indicated for moderate to severe photoaging.
- The 2790 nm wavelength (YSGG) controls thermal damage to maximize ablation while maintaining thermal stimulation and coagulation.
- Controlled thermal zone minimizes risk of PIH and other complications.
- Single treatment results are possible because our large 300 micron spot size ablates enough tissue in one pass.
- Wound healing causes increased fibroblast activity and long term collagen deposition resulting in improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Improvement is realized over six month period.
- A recent comparative study to other fractional devices demonstrated that Pearl Fractional was a more comfortable patient experience; further, the treatment is possible with only topical anesthetics and/or local nerve blocks.
Immediate post-treatment histology* – 160 mJ
- Deep ablation: user-selectable up to >1 mm
- Coagulation on the edges (~40 µm) provides hemostatis
- Balance of ablation and coagulation optimizes tissue removal to safely improve or eliminate photoaging and other dermal imperfections
Day 4 histology – 160 mJ
- Rapid healing and recovery due to epidermal migration from healthy tissue
- Consolidation of coagulated zone
- Full re-epithelialization is demonstrated by day four
||2790 nm (2.79 µm)
||60-320 mJ per microspot
||10 mm x 14 mm
||Variable densities and patterns
Learn More about Pearl Fractional
Pearl Fractional is part of the Fractional + Ablative Solution.
Contact your Cutera representative by email or call 1-888-428-8372.
On Demand Webinars
presented by Brian S. Biesman, MD
Introducing Pearl Fusion: Optimizing Ablative Results
presented by Jaggi Rao, MD
Pearl Fractional Roundtable
presented by Brian Biesman, MD, Barry DiBernardo, MD, FACS and E. Victor Ross, MD