A "must have device" when treating a broad range of vascular conditions.
"I have multiple lasers in my practice—also pulsed light and radiofrequency devices. The Excel is one of the best lasers for vascular treatments. It is able to treat everything from erythema and small red vessels all the way to large, blue vascular lesions."
Suzanne Kilmer, M.D., Dermatologist
The first clinically effective long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser for both facial and lower extremity vascular lesions.
- The Excel safely and effectively treats discrete vessels, high pressure vessels and deep veins.
- Patented PowerFlex™ technology provides fast treatments and high efficacy; allows independent control of fluence, pulse duration and repetition rates to tailor your treatment parameters.
- Contact copper cooling provides the most efficient method of cooling for optimal skin protection and comfort.
- The “clearview” handpiece feature prevents vessel closure due to contact pressure.
- Easy on-the-fly spot size adjustment (3, 5, 7 mm) facilitates optimal selection for safety and results.
||Up to 300 J/cm2
||3, 5, 7 mm
||1 - 300 msec
||Single shot to 2 Hz
||Yes, adjustable size
On Demand Webinars
Make Veins Disappear
presented by Antonio Campo, MD; 58 minutes
It's Vein Season Again! Treating Leg Veins Safely and Effectively with the Cutera 1064 nm Laser
presented by Kevin Johnson, MD, FACS; 58 minutes